The Haffmans In-line Optical O2 Meter – OGM combines high accuracy with excellent measurement stability. This new optical O2 measurement technology provides greatly improved response times compared to traditional O2 measuring devices and does not require frequent calibration.
• Accurate process control
– measurement data storage
• Cost saving
– reduction of product losses
– low maintenance
– efficient operation of production
• Measurement in liquid and gas
In the beer and beverage industries, the content of dissolved oxygen (DO) is extremely important to both product quality and taste. Excess oxygen (O2) can compromise the flavor stability and lead to significantly reduced product shelf life. Because of this, breweries and other beverage manufacturers continuously seek to measure and control the O2 concentrations throughout production.
The OGM is available in two measuring ranges:
- Low measuring range (LHO) for accurate DO measurement of beverages < 2,000 ppb (e.g. beer and deaerated water)
- Wide measuring range (WLO) for accurate DO measurement of beverages < 45.0 mg/l (e.g. wort, soft drinks and non-deaerated water)
The OGM can be installed anywhere in the production process where the determination of the dissolved oxygen content is critical to the quality of the product.
The user-friendly control unit can be supplied in either field or panel mounted versions and a maximum of two O2 sensors can be connected to each control unit.