The Finish Coating Measurement System (FCMS) is a precision testing instrument designed to quickly and accurately identify the presence and concentration of tin coating on the finish region of a glass container. The FCMS incorporates a low profile head configuration that is specifically suited for performing measurements within the confines of a container’s finish region. Its stable test platform, clamping system and rotary table permit secure positioning for accurate and highly repeatable finish region measurements. This device is configured with a limited, very high precision measurement range, offering high sensitivity, specifically to detect and measure very small amounts of coating in the finish region.
- Optimized head design for measuring intricate finish regions
- Automatic multi-axis head positioning
- Windows™ style operator interface with touch screen technology
- Measurement units: coating thickness units (CTU) or micro amps
- Traceable calibration
- Measurement range: 0-32 CTU