The AUTOPOL I is Rudolph’s most economical automatic polarimeter designed for education and less demanding applications where the budget is critical, but quality is still important. The Rudolph Autopol I Automatic Polarimeter is designed for:
- University – Education Labs
- Select API’s
- Vitamins – Nutraceuticals
- Starch Analysis
- Lactose in Milk
- Flavors – Fragrances
- Natural Product Research
- Invert Sugar
Autopol® I Polarimeter Standard Features:
- 0.01° Arc Accuracy.
- 589nm fixed wavelength.
- Built in thermoprobe for temperature measurement.
- Windows Embedded OS for direct connection to the network server and flexible USB Printing.
- TempTrol™ Automatic Electronic Heating & Cooling 15° – 40°C ±0.2°
- AP Accuracy Option: 0.004° Arc Optical Rotation
- AP Resolution Option: 0.01, 0.001° Arc Selectable.
- USR Resolution Option: 0.01, 0.001°Arc Selectable
- For USP Pharmaceutical, Rudolph recommends 0.002 accuracy for measurements ±1.000 degrees
Rudolph manufactures its entry-level automatic polarimeter with the same high quality optics as its more expensive instruments. While other manufacturers in this price range use Polaroid Plastic Dichroic Sheet Polarizers, Rudolph does not. Instead, Rudolph uses the same high quality Glan Thompson Calcite Polarizers used in its high accuracy models